Go for a walk and look for letters of the alphabet all around you! For example, two branches on the ground might form the letter T. The goal is to find the letters without having to move items around to create the letter. Mark off each letter as you find it!
After attending a teen event, don't forget to complete the activity here on READSquared to earn your badge and pin.
Short 2 minute videos will run each week on our Facebook page featuring “Manny the Moose”. Children can come in and answer the question from the video to earn an extra raffle ticket each week.
How much do you really know about the ocean? Here is your chance to test your knowledge with our ocean trivia quiz!
1. There are 16 questions!
2. Answer each question correctly for 10 points!
4. Enter your answers athttps://manchesternh.readsquared.com OR give your answers to a librarian at theInformation Desk and they will log that item as complete for you.
5. Answer as many questions as you can by August 20th.
Books can take you around the world and back, even if you're only in your backyard! Show us all the fun and exciting places you read by marking each place you read. Get out and read!
1. Work together with some friends and family or by yourself.
2. Find the item that matches something from the list.
3. Take a picture of it. Weekly hidden items can be found at our main library or the branch.
4. Upload the image to READsquared OR show the image to a librarian at the Information Desk and they will log thatitem as complete for you.
5. Find as many items as you can and submit them by August 20th. Every item you find gives you 10 points to put towards our weekly raffle prizes.
© Copyright 2013 - 2024 - READsquared